Built and designed for heavy-duty industries.
E-RAD BLU series precision torque wrench tools are designed to provide a high degree of accuracy (+/- 3% on target) for high torque assembly applications. Our patented and extremely advanced electronic pistol grip torque wrench combines the legendary RAD gearbox design and AC Servo motor technology to reduce bolting time up to 300% as compared to conventional hydraulic wrenches.
This tool is capable of data collection and torque/angle measurement, ultimately offering affordable solution for electronic bolting needs. It also includes a console module with a digital readout.
E-RAD BLU Tool Features:
- Multiple models wrenches can be used in combination with one controller
- Bluetooth connectivity with RAD Smart Socket for transducer verified joint calibration
- Highly advanced Data Logging and Tool Management features
- Military grade single cable and connector system
- Available in 90 degree gearbox
E-RAD BLU & Smart Socket™
The E-RAD BLU series is Bluetooth compatible, which can be used in conjunction with a RAD Smart Socket™ for field and transducer verification. This allows the E-RAD to be specifically calibrated on different joint types, as the E-RAD will follow the smart socket reading. (Please note the RAD Smart Socket is not included and must be ordered separately).
|TOOL MODEL||TORQUE RANGE||RPM|
|E-RAD BLU 700||100-700 ft.lbs.||20|
|E-RAD BLU 1500||200-1500 ft.lbs.||9|
|E-RAD BLU 2500 COMP||250-2500 ft.lbs.||5.5|
|E-RAD BLU 2500 COMP 90°||250-2500 ft.lbs.||6|
|E-RAD BLU 3000||500-3000 ft.lbs.||5.5|
|E-RAD BLU 6000||1500-6000 ft.lbs.||4|
|E-RAD BLU 7500||1500-7500 ft.lbs.||1.5|
|E-RAD BLU 11K||3000-11000 ft.lbs.||1.3|
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case
The E-RAD BLU Series Touch Control Case provides the interface for all E-RAD BLU Tools.
The E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case allows the user to dial up and down, using the touchscreen. Torque and angle can be set in single digit increments to their desired torque.
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case Features:
- 2 x 3″ Touchscreen
- Standard with variable torque and angle
- Field calibration
- Multi-user level password protection
- Life cycle and maintenance counters
- Advanced data collection & operator identification
- Low noise level – only 75 dB