Our patented gearbox design allows us to configure very high gear ratios (up to 686:1) developing extremely high torque values from a lightweight and ergonomic hand held pistol grip tools. RAD Torque tools are being used Worldwide in many industries where power, durability and accuracy are considered critical.
Our smooth constant rotation drive system make our tools ideal for applications other than bolting fasteners such as valve actuation, hopper car door opening, running large threading taps, etc. RAD® pneumatic torque wrenches are regularly replacing more traditional bolting tools for safety reasons and cost effectiveness.
RAD® Pneumatic Torque Wrenches compared to Impact Wrenches
- Little to No Vibration (virtually no operator strain)
- Very Low Noise Level, 80db @ full power (1″Impact 110 db)
- Very low operating cost, no hammering parts to wear out
- No Wear on sockets
RAD® Pneumatic Torque Wrenches compared to Hydraulic Wrenches
- No Need for a Hydraulic Pump
- Much quieter to operate
- Much more portable than heavy and awkward hydraulic pump
- Many times faster operation to complete bolting task economically
Fully reversible immediately, no drive and reaction arm to be changed
Every RAD® air torque wrench is individually calibrated and traceable to NIST standards to help ensure joint integrity. Our tools are many times more accurate than impact wrenches and in many cases can be more precise than click type manual torque wrenches, which are often over pulled by operators.
All RAD Pneumatic Tools Include:
- Standard Reaction Arm and Snap Ring
- Hose and Fittings
- Tool Holder with FRL Unit
- Operators Manual
- Calibrated to ISO 17025
- Safety Instructions on USB Drive
RAD PNEUMATIC USER MANUAL (Click Here to View)