RAD Calibration Systems
Capable of calibrating between 75 – 7000 ft. lbs. (100 – 9500 Nm).
With three models available and more to come in the near future, it includes a static transducer, calibration stand, and a surface tablet complete with RAD Calibration Software.
RAD Calibration Systems are classified to BS 7882:2008 as Class 1 or better for the primary range (+/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
Each system comes fully calibrated and traceable to ISO 17025 standard ensuring the highest measurement of quality.
RAD Calibration Systems Features:
- Three models available
- Individually calibrated and traceable to NIST standards to ensure joint integrity
- Verifies that wrench is operating at maximum efficiency and safety levels
- Ensures torque wrench accuracy
- Set consists of: bench, simulation joint, transducer, digital read out unit, washers, socket and calibration certificate
RAD SDM Low Profile Multipliers
For applications where tool access to the bolt is limited, the RAD SDM Low Profile series multipliers can provide you a solution. Based on RAD’s long experience with planetary gear reduction technology, the SDM Low Profile gearbox was designed for confined applications in multiple industries including aerospace. The RAD SDM Multipliers are to be combined with your chosen nut runner.
**Does not include a nut runner or reaction arm.
|Model||Ratio||Input||Output||Torque (ft.lbs)||Dimension A||Dimension B||Dimension C||Dimension D|
Designed with flexibility in mind – nose extensions for all your hard to reach applications!
- A “fixed” Nose Extension has a paddle welded onto the end of the Nose Extension.
- A Nose Extension without a reaction arm allows for more flexibility. Please note that the reaction arm is not included and must be ordered separately.
Regulator & Tool Holder
Carrying your RAD Pneumatic Tool around from job to job? Introducing the RAD Tool Holder.We decided to continue our quest for improved ergonomics by not only engineering the world’s lightest pneumatic torque wrenches with the highest power-to-weight ratio in the industry, but also by developing the industry’s most ergonomic tool holder.
Result in benefits:
- Offset handle allows for balanced carrying the tool is stored in the storage pocket
- Accessory pocket (15 x 15 cm) allows for quick and easy access to additional accessories such as custom reaction arms, snap rings and sockets.
- High density Polypropylene construction means the tool holder will stand up to the most demanding conditions while remaining lightweight for easy portability.
Ergonomics and safety are very important during the design phase of any new RAD tool. In addition to making the job more ergonomic and safe, we want our tools to be easy to use, powerful, accurate and very reliable. RAD believes safety features should not impede workplace efficiency and speed, but should make workers aware of the risks involved in working with powerful tools. RAD has developed a range of ergonomic and safety enhancing features.
Tool Safety Features:
Trigger and Hand Guards
Tool Hangers and Custom Reaction Arms
- RAD’s patented planetary gear reduction drive system delivers 88 times less vibration than impact wrenches. No risk of HAVS injuries (Hand-Arm-Vibration-Syndrome). Pistol grip trigger/control reduces operator fatigue
- RAD’s low profile reaction arm eliminates all the operational load on the operator.
Hand and Trigger Guards
|21436||Hand Guard Assembly – Pneumatic NPW 120|
|21437||Hand Guard Assembly – Pneumatic NPW 180|
|21600||Hand Guard Assembly – Pneumatic NPW 200|
|21605||Hand Guard Assembly – Pneumatic NPW 200 for RAD 60DX|
|21889||Trigger Guard Assembly – E-RAD 2.5/BLU|
Each RAD tool includes a standard reaction arm. In addition to this, you can order the below special reaction arms to ensure correct reaction for different applications. Please contact us if you have a specific or custom application. Our engineering department can design a reaction arm for all of your needs.
|Pneumatic Series||Standard||Deep Socket||Double Ended Arm||Blank||Double Ended Blank||Retaining Ring|
|RAD 350SL (-2)||10686||10687||10688||10036||10037||WS-150|
|RAD 7GX (-2)||19260||13367||13368||13364||13365||WST-156|
|RAD 10GX (-2)||19260||13367||13368||13364||13365||WST-156|
|RAD 15DX (-2)||17375||18480||19094||17888||19093||WST-175|
|RAD 25GX (-2)||18250||18251||10516||10513||10448||WS-212|
|RAD 30DX (-2)||21482||24814||25437||24813||25016||21474|
|RAD 34 GX||11531||11534||11533||11530||11532||WST-231|
|RAD 50 DX Serpentine||25286||26118||26119||26120||26121||10032|
|RAD 60 DX||15375||15788||15790||15373||15789||WSM-262|
|RAD 80 DX||23144||13508||13509||13505||13506||WS-300|
|RAD 85 GX||23144||13508||13509||13505||13506||WS-300|
|E-RAD Series||Standard||Deep Socket||Double Ended Arm||Blank||Double Ended Blank||Retaining Ring|
|E-RAD (BLU) 700||19260||13367||13368||13364||13365||WST-156|
|E-RAD (BLU) 1500||17375||18480||19094||17888||19093||WST-175|
|E-RAD (BLU) 2500 COMP||18250||18251||10516||10513||10448||WS-212|
|E-RAD (BLU) 3000||11531||11534||11533||11530||11532||WST-231|
|E-RAD (BLU) 6000||16368||17643||15790||16260||15789||WSM-262|
|E-RAD BLU 8000||23144||13508||13509||13505||13506||WS-300|
|B-RAD Series||Standard||Deep Socket||Double Ended Arm||Blank||Double Ended Blank||Retaining Ring|
|(D)B-RAD (SELECT) 500||19260||13367||13368||13364||13365||WST-156|
|(D)B-RAD (SELECT) 1000||19260||13367||13368||13364||13365||WST-156|
|(D)B-RAD (SELECT) 1500||17375||18480||19094||17888||19093||WST-175|
|B-RAD SELECT 3000 Serpentine||21482||24814||25437||24813||25016||21474|
|B-RAD SELECT 3000 Spline||10022||10025||10027||10024||10026||WS-287|
|V-RAD Series||Standard||Deep Socket||Double Ended Arm||Blank||Double Ended Blank||Retaining Ring|